|HKNC and PCH|
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) launches
“The Give Back” and
HKNC is in the running for $25,000!
PCH is asking its Facebook fans to take charge of the decision-making process for a big year-end contribution by voting for their favorite category through a new program called “The Give Back.” The charity with the most votes will receive $25,000. Second and third place charities will receive $2,500 each, and one participating Facebook Fan will win $5,000.
We’re looking for your help. During the first round of “The Give Back,” there are ten different causes to choose from. To cast your vote for HKNC, you would choose the IMPROVING EDUCATION category. In the second round, the three top winning causes will then compete for the cash prizes. Fans can log on and enter once a day and vote for their favorite charity.
Here’s how you can help during the first round:
1. Click on the PCH fan page or go to www.facebook.com/pch
2. Press “Like” and become a fan of PCH
3. Vote for “Improving Education.” HKNC is the only organization listed in this category.
4. Send the PCH Facebook page to all of your contacts and encourage them to vote for “Improving Education”
5. Keep your fingers crossed that we are in the top three! If we are, we’ll let you know how to participate in round two.
Copyright © 2011 Helen Keller National Center. All rights reserved.
Updates: last modified 10/22/2011